Stress is the #1 risk factor for disease. Learn how to stop it before it stops you!
Join us in a weekly discussion on topics related to reducing stress. Learn:
- what your triggers to stress are and how to manage them
- self-care techniques like self-massage, breathing and nutrition
- a process to release past traumas.
- relaxing movement like Qi Gong and soul dance
- energy clearing techniques
- the therapeutic use of essential oils
- communication techniques
- your power in relationship dynamics
Donation- $10 weekly
(In conjunction with The Woman's Collective for Healing & Empowerment)
On Monday evenings 7:30-8:30
running 5 weeks. Email us for the next start date
In NJ or online video/phone conference
Advance registration is required as space is limited. Cash, check or CC’s.
PAY NOW ONLINE THRU PAYPAL
Taught by self-love specialist, Spiritual Guide, Healer & self-Help Author Jakki Gioia.
"Since 1995, it has been my mission to provide wellness tools and services to balance the body, mind, & spirit and, in particular, to relieve pain. As a Life Coach, Massage Therapist and Aromatherapist, my task has always been to empower individuals to make proper decisions for their well-being. I have found that empowerment begins with one thing- LOVING ONESELF. All of my products and services are designed to support that theme, so that through LOVE, soulful healing can take place and JOY can resonate."